Echipament ski - Bețe Ski - LEKI GUIDE 2
The stable two-piece high-strength aluminum Guide 2 is a versatile ski touring pole for use on any terrain. Equipped with the new Aergon Air, it offers ski tourers even more comfort and control. The special cavity technology allows a lightweight construction and large, supporting surfaces for maximum support on the mountain. The back of the grip is fully rubberized for maximum hold. The large ergonomic support surface provides additional support during steep ascending switchbacks. The Speed Lock 2 plus allows you to effortlessly adjust the length between 100 and 135 cm, even when you're wearing gloves. The touring pole is equipped with a large Binding Basket, which helps with the handling of heel lifts and ski skins.
- The Aergon Air combined lightness with stability. Its ergonomic shape provides maximum comfort, while the fully rubber grip head provides absolute control.
- Adjustable strap with safety release It has been reinforced with neoprene and a comfortable fleece inlay and offers optimal comfort.
- Grip extension for simple grip adjustment on steep terrain or when traversing.
- Aluminum HTS (Heat Treated Shaft) 6.5
- The adjustment system works via an external clamping mechanism which allows for easy adjustments and offers maximum hold.
- Specially designed basket for touring with a short edge for adjusting bindings and a long edge for scraping icy ski skins. Can be easily changed by hand.
- Robust tip that guarantees precise pole positioning and an optimal grip on nearly any terrain.